Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
|Level:||World Dominator 1|
|Display:||Audible, Visual, Mental|
|Manifesting Time:||Standard action|
|Area:||a square 100'/level to a side|
As you concentrate, a ghostly square map appears in front of you, providing you with a cross-section of what you choose to observe. As this is a scrying ability, it can be detected and countered as such. Other characters can see the map.
Since you view a cross-section of the region, you may determine the current health percentage of any creature you view with a DC 30 heal check.
- You can spend any number of additional power points to double the lengths of the sides of the square for each point spent. This does not follow D&D's multiplication rule.
- You can spend 9 power points to give the square the ability to move. As a move action, you can move the square up to 10' per manifester level in any direction.
- You can spend 4 power points to increase the range of World Map to "Anywhere on this plane" or 7 power points to increase its range to "Anywhere".
- You can spend 5 power points to increase the duration of World Map to 1 hour/level.
- You can spend 6 power points to have the World Map produce sounds as they are heard from a sensor at the location on the map you point at.
- You can spend 3 power points to have the World Map have the appropriate flavors.