|Sam Kay (talk)|
|Date Created:||October 26th 2009|
|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
Weaver of TimeEdit
|“||My songs alter the flow of time itself!||”|
You have mastered the art of weaving magic through the sweet melodies of a harp. With a note you can slow the flow of time around you, enabling you to move or act faster. You can also reach backwards through the flow of time and bring forth melodies of the past to haunt your foes once again.
Weaver of Time Path FeaturesEdit
- Quick-Step (11th Level): When you spend an action point to take an extra action, you gain an extra move action that you can use during another turn later in this encounter.
- Slow Time (11th Level): When you use an action point to use an at-will or encounter attack power that misses all targets, you gain an extra standard action that you must use before the end of the encounter.
- Harmony of Time (11th Level): Once per encounter, as a free action, you regain the use of a single encounter attack power you have expended earlier in the encounter.
- Foresight (12th Level): Once per encounter, as a free action, you may re-roll a single attack roll. You may decide whether or not to re-roll the die after the DM tells you the result of the attack, but you must keep the second roll.
- Dance of Time (16th Level): You gain a +1 bonus to your speed.
- Greater Harmony of Time (20th Level): Once per day, as a free action, you regain the use of a single daily attack power you have expended since your last extended rest.