Here are the basics. They will be updated and placed under proper format later. For now, just the code.
Ranking to Spell equivalent:
- D Ranks: 0-1 level
- C Ranks: 2-3 level
- B Ranks: 4-5 level
- A Ranks: 6-7 level
- S Ranks: 8-9 level
List: Sorcerer-Bard-Wu Jen (Same spell then highest level counts)
Learn Speed: D rank at 1st level. Next rank every four levels.
SF: No SF for light armor, normal for others.
Control Score: Intelligence (may increase or lower according to feats/class abilities)
Cast System: Spell point, Psychic Warrior count.
Chakra Reserves: As per Psychic Warrior, CON determining amount.
Insufficient Control Score: Pay 2chakra/rank to make up for it.
Extra Jutsu: 300xp per rank.
Average control score needed: 13+rank, may differ according to jutsu.
Average Chakra cost: 2chakra per rank, may differ according to jutsu.
Insufficient level for Jutsu: Double chakra cost per rank needed.
- One handed Seals: use off-hand for seals, able to keep main hand for items/weapons
- Kenjutsu Stylist: May use high-level kenjutsu skills of chosen school
- Clan Member (1st level only): Extra respect/money from clan, access to library, clan techniques, allies
- Bloodline (Clan member prereq.): Access to bloodline and bloodline-specific jutsu
- Increased Reserves: +2 chakra/level
- Increased Control: +1 control
- Jutsu Focus (element): +2 DC to elemental jutsu
- Extra Affinity: Select additional chakra affinity
- Ninja Art Specialist (Genjutsu/Taijutsu/Ninjutsu): +2 DC to jutsu
- Seal Beginner/Advanced/Expert/Specialist: Access to fuuinjutsu, add DC, cut casting time
- Taijutsu Stylist: Access to high-level taijutsu skills of chosen school
- Restrained Chakra: 1/2 chakra reserves-extra feat, may be unable to use bloodline/chakra cost jutsu
- Forbidden Art: may not learn a single type of jutsu
- Extra Chakra Reserves: +4chakra, -1 control
- Extra Control: +1 control, -4 chakra