This is your user page. Please edit this page to tell the community about yourself!
- Soul-Blooded (3.5e Class)- A versatile warrior who Shares a Spell List with Bards, but couldn't be any more different.
- Arcane Monk (3.5e Class)- Kung Fu is awesome. Magic Kung Fu is Win.
- Swashbuckler, STDoc Variant (3.5e Class)- Originally thought of by Leziad, I adopted this class and expanded on some of it's abilities.
- Death Hunter (3.5e Class)- So who likes Resident Evil?
- Monk of the Forgotten Fist (3.5e Class)- I like punching things. With my fists. No, really, I do.
- Forsaker (3.5e Prestige Class)- A 3.5 Take on the Forsaker from the 3.0 Edition Book "Masters of the Wild."
- Indeterminable (3.5e Prestige Class)- A Three Level Prestige that grants Bonus Feats, A useful "Take 10" Ability, and my personal Favorite; Old Faithful
- Jack of Swords (3.5e Prestige Class)- Finally, a way to get a bunch of Fighter Bonus feats without actually being a Fighter!
- The Entheomancer (3.5e Prestige Class)- Hate Outsiders? Yeah, me too
- Dervish of the Dark Dance (3.5e Prestige Class)- Dervishes are pretty cool. But what about those of us who want to be better at smashin' stuff with a Greatsword?
- Corpselight Assassin (3.5e Prestige Class)- Somewhat inspired from Assassin's Creed, But only people who pay REALLY close attention to the Class abilities will get the joke.
- Blademaster of Shambhala (3.5e Prestige Class)- Ever want to be a Gish without actually being a Gish?
Racial Substitution Levels:
- Halfling Paladin (3.5e Racial Substitution Levels)- What's worse than a Halfling Paladin Smiting your crotch? A Halfling Paladin that you didn't even know was there Smiting your Crotch with a Sneak Attack.
My favorite pages
- Add links to your favorite pages on the wiki here!
- Favorite page #2
- Favorite page #3