Hello. If you're reading this you've found me. --NameViolation 04:31, September 27, 2009 (UTC)
flying guillotine NPCEdit
Here are a few ideas for your NPC.
- Having a Vroons (3.5e Race) NPC may be very useful for projecting the weapon and triggering it.
- Making the weapon dancing would be ok, but then it couldn't be vaporal. so my solutions is to take the Waltz of Blades (3.5e Prestige Class) and make it vaporal (but you would need a high CR NPC).
- Deflect arrows and snatch arrows, along with the evasion would be very nice things to have. If you were a walz of the blades you would be killing one opponent (at least) each round, a feat few can do; making additional attacks with non-dancing weapons unneccisary so might-as well defend your self.
- Theses are just a few suggestions, looking forward to helping you with this npc.
- possibly. i have a few ideas, mainly WotC stuff, using a combination of feats, class abilities, maneuvers, magic items, and a hand full of other tricks i may be able to pull it off. the weapon itself is an e.w.p. feat, then ??? to give it the kill you ability. i don't necessarily need vorpal or dancing.--NameViolation 23:33, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
Sith/ Jedi ClassEdit
Sorry for not giving you a invite sooner - tis not a Franken-ation without the Name. If you'd be so obliged, I'd most appreciate any input from you on my Sith/ Jedi (3.5e Class). Thanks again, hows the guillotine coming along? --Franken Kesey 21:57, March 19, 2010 (UTC)
- I'll take look at @ jedi sith. Haven't had a chance to work on guillotine. works had me busy lately. gotta get to work on it sooner than later tho :) --NameViolation 02:56, March 20, 2010 (UTC)