|Date Created:||11 March 2009|
|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
[[Summary::Jü are a extremely advanced race of moth-like humanoid. The Jü are notably pretty strong and though, with incredible bio-energy potential and their technology reflect it. Jü's warrior caste is well known for it feared exo-armor and powerful bio-energy weapons.]]
Jü live 3 stage of personality through their life, Chaku (youth), Kakoon (resilient) and Turan (patriarch). Chaku are the youngest, they are eager and impatient but physically weak.
- +2 Strength, -4 Dexterity, +4 Constitution, +2 Intelligence: Jü are extremely strong, resilient and smart, however they are very clumsy even for their size.
- Type::Outsider (Subtype::Xenotheric): Jü are powerful creatures, they nearly transcended mortal form in the past and are thus outsider.
- Size::Large: –1 penalty to Armor Class, –1 penalty on attack rolls, –4 penalty on Hide checks, +4 bonus on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits double those of Medium characters.
- Space/Reach: 10 feet/10 feet.
- Jü base land speed is 20 feet: Jü are able to hover 5 ft. above the ground.
- Darkvision out to 120 feet and low-light vision.
- Racial Hit Dice: A Jû begins with 2 levels of outsider, which provide 2d8 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +2, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +3, Ref +3, and Will +3.
- Racial Skills: A Jü’s outsider levels give it skill points equal to 6 x (8 + Int modifier, minimum 1). Its class skills are Bluff, Diplomacy, knolwedge (any), Listen, Move Silently, Perform, Sense Motive, and Spot.
- Racial Feats: A Jü’s outsider levels give it one feats.
- +2 natural armor bonus.
- Jü gain Bioweapon and varia skin as a bonus feat.
- Bio-Potency (Ex): Jü have a +4 bonus on their Bio-Energy reserve
- Hive-Mind Independence: Jü form a hivemind with their tree brains, allowing them to resist compulsion effects. They are immune to compulsion effect and gain a +2 to all will save against spells and spell-like abilities.
- Pheromone Speech (Ex): Since the Jü communicate through pheromones they have trouble understanding the intents of different creatures. Against creature communicating through speech, Jü take a -8 penalty to sense motive check.
- Space Physiology (Ex): Jü does not need to breath and can tolerate complete void, allowing them to live in space. For some strange reason they are unaffected by Spheres of Annihilation.
- Automatic Languages: Pheromone Speech, Common
- Bonus Languages: Any non-secret.
- Favored Class: Favored Class::Any
- Level Adjustment: +Level Adjustment::0
- Effective Character Level: Effective Character Level::2
|1 years||30 years||1700 years||None|
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|
|Female||' "||+||lb.||× () lb.|