Currently waiting for the job queue to run down.
|Name||Description|| Balance Point
|?Summary||?Balance Point||format=template||template=Table Row||limit=9999||link=none
|Name||Type||Description|| Balance Point
|?Type||?Summary||?Balance Point||format=template||template=Table Row||limit=9999||link=none
- Gambler The true gambler isn't lucky, he just seems to be.
- Impatient Prodigy What happens to magical dropouts.
- Natural Just naturally good at everything.
- Ruminator An absent-minded spellcaster, it almost seems like their minds are on a different plane.
- Tinkerer A gadgeteer that doesn't work due to the broken magic item system.
- Transcendant A follower of many gods of different alignments, with access to a domain from each one.
- Vindicator He's got what he needs to make wizards suffer.
- Median Stats A way to buy or generate stats similar in power to the standard 4d6 drop 1.
- Dex Monk Not all that great damage wise, my first sort-of success with tome of battle material
- Disciple of Criticals Attempt to get infinite attacks. Has a number of problems including difficult to meet constraints and incorrect use of criticals on the elemental distracting ember.
Useful Wiki Stuff
Place to go to find something that needs to be done.