Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I'm out of practice. What did I do wrong? Can anyone show me and help? --Genowhirl 04:38, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Better? -- Jota 04:55, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- YES. Thank you thank you thank you. I checked the history and saw I'd accidentally deleted a little tag...Allright, now to add in spells-per-day and the other niceties... --Genowhirl 04:56, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Jut cut out some extra stuff. Hope I didn't edit conflict you too inconveniently. -- Jota 04:58, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Nah. I was about to dig up the Wizard to copy the spells-per-day...
Okey, iz doneEdit
Mostly. I was reading it for errors and didn't find much, apart from the spell list needing to be wiki'd. I'll do that in a bit, but my brain's got to readjust. Also, I read the description for Bestow Curse I and nearly fell over laughing. Cats and dogs trying to stay under you is bad enough, but when horses and giant scorpions are trying it... --Genowhirl 21:28, January 10, 2010 (UTC)
- By the way, can that 'incomplete' template be taken off? Or what needs to be done? --Genowhirl 08:19, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Just delete it when you think it's complete. --TK-Squared 12:54, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
Dream Mastery Edit
There aren't any rules for Dreamscapes, so I have no idea how this ability is supposed to work. Surgo 18:24, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Also, under the cone version of Evil Eye, the DC for the reflex save is never defined. Surgo 18:26, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Evil Eye again -- what is the duration on all the effects? You can't "see the witch" when you're comatose, so strictly as written anything that makes you pass out immediately ends the effect. Surgo 18:27, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- One more thing -- what does it mean to return sentient undead to life for 24 hours? What are "all ill effects"? Surgo 18:37, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
- reamscapes are covered in Heroes of Horror. Ref save DC is 10 + half level + Cha. The duration should just be 1 min - thanks for pointing that out. Returning sentient undead to life means they revert back to their pre-death status (losing templates or whatever), killing them then ends this effect and makes them actually dead. "All ill effects" are... exactly what they sound like. Blindness, Poison, Stunning, Level Drain, Ability Damage and so on. If the player tries to use this to affect gravity or time, stare at them lie they're retarded.
- Great! I did all the fixing I could for this one, page looks complete now. Surgo 02:51, January 14, 2010 (UTC)
Bestow Curse Edit
This needs work for two reasons. First of all, it's a die-no-save. Second of all, some of the effects are pretty silly. Bestow Curse 8 I'm looking at you -- stunned until the next full moon? Surgo 02:07, January 17, 2010 (UTC)
- The no-save is a pain. Dropping that but letting it ignoring Spell Resistance might work...or it could be a touch attack normally but the Witch gets it and Remove Curse as a short ranged touch attack.--Genowhirl 02:13, January 17, 2010 (UTC)
- It's not all that impressive anymore if you give it a save and drop the SR alone. Also, I don't like the concept of dropping SR for it. Surgo 02:14, January 17, 2010 (UTC)
- Then the series could be a touch attack normally and a ranged touch attack for the Witch? I could see Bestow Curse series fitting in on the Cleric spell list. Or Wizard, I suppose. --Genowhirl 02:21, January 17, 2010 (UTC)
- I feel it should be kept a melee touch with no save. However some abilities probably do need changing. I would suggest, for 8: Stunned or Nauseated for 1 round, and then, for the rest of the duration, whenever anyone strikes them they must pass a Fortitude save (against the DC this spell would have/DC 10 + half the Witches' level + her casting stat mod) or be Stunned/Nauseated for another round. I leave it to you to make that sound better. And the comet should be replaced with small stones constantly landing on their head, dealing 2d6 damage every round, counting as ongoing damage/one source for the purpose of spellcasting and concentration checks. - Koumei
- It's still a die-no-save for a bunch of other effects, though (the swarm, which I guess allows a save every round but still; the blindness/deafness; the suicidal; the eternity of torture). Surgo 15:56, January 17, 2010 (UTC)
Please elaborate Edit
It says for the Presence of Witchery that Any place a Witch resides in for one month or more gains a 100' radius aura that extended by one mile for each additional month, but what does 100' mean? 100 feet, 100 miles or what?
126.96.36.199 13:48, April 1, 2015 (UTC)Concerned Witch Charcter builder