- Saw the picture and decided to make a class for it. You can switch the spells from Int based to Cha based for a different flavor of character.
- You don't get anything new past 14th level. Abilities just get buffed. It's kinda nice that way. Just repeat: Taunt, Halt, and Guard's Stance ftw. --Jay Freedman 03:46, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I try to make classes I know I will play. Things that work and fill a niche which I can relate too. Most of my stuff looks pretty similar, just a few mechanic changes between levels here and there. But, when you find something that works why waste it?
- This finishes my many tiers of melee fighters. Andellion for Wizard, Hybrid for Rouge, and White for Fighter. It was fun too. I learned quite a bit about the melee profession too. Well, tried to at least. --Jay Freedman 03:56, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
- the save for taunt is 10+ level? why not 10 + 1/2 level + int (or cha) mod like most base class abilities? --NameViolation 03:59, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Good catch. Must have missed that. So, instead of a dc of 30, at lv20, it will be a dc of about 24. (10+10+?4). Big difference. --Jay Freedman 04:12, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
Added an Npc to fulfill the requirements for article completion. --Jay Freedman 02:30, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
- You just finished super completing it. If it's mechanically complete and <fill this in> areas are hidden, it's good to go! - TarkisFlux 03:03, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Oh right. Hehe. :p --Jay Freedman 03:10, April 3, 2010 (UTC)
The previous level 2 feature was lame. Needed something more utilitarian at this level anyway. --Jay Freedman 06:07, April 4, 2010 (UTC)