Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
an extra d3 negative energy would HEAL undead tagets. --NameViolation 05:47, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Yep, dealing negative energy damage to undead does indeed restore their hit points. I think Frank was using "living or undead" to mean "not nonliving", i.e., not Constructs or (possibly) Elementals. -- Quantumboost 06:06, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
- make it profane damage? or untyped energy--NameViolation 08:31, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Why? It seems fine as-is. --Quantumboost 09:08, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
- isnt the point to be more effective against undead? not deal a d6 then heal them a d3--NameViolation 16:01, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
and whats the feat Great Teamwork?--NameViolation 16:54, March 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Great Teamwork's from Oriental Adventures, I don't actually know what it does. I'm going to presume that the negative energy thing was intentional, since I don't know if the original author even remembers whether it was, and Wartortle can just bubble or forego its bite against undead. --Quantumboost 03:11, March 7, 2010 (UTC)