Battle hardened seems a bit steep to me. I'd like to clarify it a bit:
- Is it like the Dragon disciples Natural armor bonus or is it an enhancement bonus (does not stack with amulet)?
- The constitution mod restriction, does it scale up with enhancement to con?
- If the ac is DD like, isn't posible +9 natural AC a bit unbalancig? Shouldn't it rather be half level, rounded down +1?
--Sergejsvk 14:03, May 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Well the class itself trump DD quite easily. Seeing it wizard level, anyway answering to your question.
- It a enhancement bonus, I should specify it so it does not stack with the amulet.
- Yes, total con mod is taken in account.
- It can be unbalancing in some game, yes. In a lower balance level game your variant would be perfectly fine. --Leziad 21:14, August 2, 2010 (UTC)
- If I offered you two meals; dung and steak, would you eat both and complain that the deliciousness of the steak made the dung taste bad in comparison? --TK 21:20, August 2, 2010 (UTC)