Might wanna reduce the enhancement bonus to natural armor and the resistance bonus to Fortitude to 1/3 levels, since 1/2 can push characters too high on the RNG. --Ghostwheel 05:36, September 25, 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, well, I'll agree that the saves thing could be considered rather off canter, though the AC is, in effect, only a free item and a +5 bonus. Though, changing the progression would open up far too many dead levels. So, what do you suggest? → Rith (talk) 03:36, September 26, 2009 (UTC)
- The "free item" is a +10 amulet of natural armor (worth 2 million gp)--something that no PC will have anything close to, and if an equivalent PC has the maximum amulet of natural armor item that they could buy by level 20 (a +5 amulet of natural armor), the Threat will be 5 higher on the RNG--too high, and 5 away from being completely off the RNG completely. Since AC is such a big part of combat, I'd say that the AC bonus is far more important to fix than the bonus to Fortitude. That said, for clearing up dead levels, you have Numb at the same level as other abilities at least 4 times from what I saw--moving abilities around a bit should let you clear up most, if not all the dead levels. --Ghostwheel 08:16, September 26, 2009 (UTC)
- No, the "free item" is simply a +5 amulet of natural armor, hence the statement 'and a +5 bonus', but honestly, if your gonna get pissed off about it so easily (Judging from your use of absolutes and bolding of terms to illustrate stressing of the word (If I'm wrong, please let me know)), I'll see about trying something. Also, I was simply asking if you had any suggestions for rearrangement. The statement that the fort save was more important than the AC did not come from myself, it came from someone whom I trust very much, and who told me you obviously meant the Fortitude save, since that was the problem with it. Apparently he was wrong. → Rith (talk) 08:42, September 26, 2009 (UTC)
- Not pissed off at all--that's just the way I talk ;-) I just bolded the item price to accentuate just how much the Threat was getting "for free".
- I'd agree with you completely if the bonus over 20 levels to natural armor ended with +5, but it comes out to +10, so a +5 bonus over what another character would have. Also, did you mention specifically that it was a +1 *natural armor* bonus per two levels? That might have confused the person you asked if you didn't say that specifically.
- EDIT: Didn't see you change it to every 3 levels. Looks much better, nice!! --Ghostwheel 08:59, September 26, 2009 (UTC)