Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
http://d20npcs.wikia.com/wiki/A%27tuin_the_Star_Turtle ... FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! Skizzlefrits 21:56, May 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Hmm. . . It's too big to one-shot, but its senses suck, it can't access other planes, and it can only melee. It also has no way of defeating incorporeals.
- So if they really have to kill it and destroy the discworld, and nothing else works, they spectre apocalypse the Discworld and send the spectres to drain it to death. Or drain it into range to be Worded down, but once a planet worth of spectres is attacking it, it won't be wordable but alive for long enough for that to matter. They'll have to eclipse the sun or attack from a bunch of angles (or inside the turtle), but it's doable; so's eclipsing the sun. If the Discworld has a population of one million, it dies ten minutes after the total conversion of the Discworld's population if none of them are diverted to attack it. There's probably a faster way. And, of course, since the Wish and the Word are never out from behind the cover of the world if even that close (the seed spectre could be sent through a Teleportation Circle), they do this at zero risk to themselves. --IGTN 04:26, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Gasp! i would have never thought of such a simple method to destroy him. +1 internet point for you sir (don't really know if there is a way to do this on the wiki, so let me know if there is so you can get some). Skizzlefrits 07:59, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Spectre Apocalypsing the world is trivial, it's not my original idea, and it can be done by an ordinary level 18 cleric. I don't deserve anything for the idea. Applying it here was just a matter of seeing what the writers forgot to protect the turtle from (almost everything). It's a poorly-written creature that hopes big numbers will make up for bad design. There's no glory in defeating it. --IGTN 00:24, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
- i have realized a flaw in this technique. the spectre has daylight powerlessness, and a'tuin wields the sun.
Probably Craig Cochrane wrote the Neutronium Golem after seeing the Wish and the Word ;) 184.108.40.206 20:15, May 7, 2010 (UTC)