Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Antagonists should get a penalty to sense motive check while on. Franken Kesey 02:22, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I'm afraid I don't get the reference. --Foxwarrior 03:04, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Eyes are hidden, so creatures that use eyes to show emotion can hide them. --Havvy 03:48, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
- A bluff bonus might work as well. Yet, sunglasses can hide the truth as well as lies. --Franken Kesey 03:53, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
- IMO, a -2 enhancement penalty to sense motive checks against the wearer would be better, if anything is added at all. --Havvy 05:12, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
- The effect should only be on sighted antagonists on top of that. I really can't picture a grimlock saying "let me hear your eyes so I know your telling the truth."--Teh Storm 16:54, October 11, 2010 (UTC)
The current explanation of vision works great for those who don't have darkvision. Might it make sense to say that it dims the light category in one direction towards neutral (seeing nothing) on the following axis: Sunlight - Low-light (normal vision) - Neutral/No sight - Low-light (darkvision) - Darkvision --Havvy 16:34, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I suppose that this somewhat strange suggestion is meant to make it so that people can't use their darkvision in places that they couldn't normally, but I just read the rules for it and it says "The presence of light does not spoil darkvision." --Foxwarrior 19:42, October 13, 2010 (UTC)
- And Darkvision in low light is actually a hinderance more then an advantage. Take this scenario: forest bow match- elf rogue v orc rogue, both armed with long bows (assume weapon proficiency longbow was taken by orc). Scene- star lighted light to dense forest with light under growth. Point to remember- orc darkvision= 60 feet, elf low light vision= line of sight. Who will win?