All items over 200k are considered epic items, and their price is multiplied by 10. --Ghostwheel 08:16, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
- I have never run an epic campaign before, thanks for the info. I will change the item to such in a bit. Skizzlefrits 16:44, May 4, 2010 (UTC)
- EDIT: I think im gunna make it only usable 1/day in order to make it non-epic.
- The big use of portable stores in CRPGs is to sell your loot more than to buy items; generally you want to go to a real store for that. You can make it work with a lower-level spell by just making it call an efreeti in somehow, andd the efreeti will buy and sell anything at the usual rate (or sell up to a GP limit). But the selling part is more important.
- Also, the forumulae for item pricing are guidelines. If you want to set this thing's price at 200k, go ahead. If you want it to be an artifact, go ahead. Remember that you're competing, though, with other loot transport items. --IGTN 16:37, May 5, 2010 (UTC)
- I didnt find any items of such in the SRD or this site while i was making it for a group that was trapped in the Worlds Largest Dungeon. Basically they have no place to sell any loot so i designed this item for such circumstances. I haven't made many items like this, or publishing any items at all, so i dont really know what to aim for for balance. Just trying to fill in a blank, so that others can take this idea and work with it. Skizzlefrits 20:12, May 5, 2010 (UTC)