Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
damage should be 2d8 +22, not 18. and shouldn't it have fire vulnerability, since its a steel type pokemon and fire pwns them--NameViolation 05:59, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Not surprising, it looked like that wasn't changed between the two. Fixed.
- And - I'm hesitant to outright give it fire vulnerability; you can check the Bulbasaur page for prior discussion about this. Scizor and Gyarados have the whole "take double damage from X type of energy", yeah, but they have 4x effectiveness in the games. And even then it's usually "-10 to saves".
- I expect to write up Paras/Parasect at some point, and they'll definitely have something along those lines; I expect that anything with 4x weakness to an actual D&D energy type should get the same. --Quantumboost 17:19, March 21, 2010 (UTC)
- > why dr/wood? i thought steel-type made it not take the extra damage from plant?
- It's probably still a holdover from Onix's DR.
- > also i'd use SRD:Vulnerability to Energy for vulnerability in general. its an extra half damage fail or pass. double damage and -10 to saves is 3.0(?)(i think)
- Yes, I'm aware of how 3.5 Energy Vulnerability works. But I see no particular reason to alter how the monsters work more than is necessary for compatibility. I didn't write this or any of the monsters with an Original Creator, I'm uploading them from preexisting documents and doing the necessary things for them to be a) rules-legal and b) conform to the wiki's formatting and any balance standards brought up. Maybe some other changes, like messing with non-mechanical subtypes. --Quantumboost 19:28, March 21, 2010 (UTC)