Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hey, when are you going to start on this stuff? I'm only asking cause it looks epic.--ThirdEmperor 10:29, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Heh, thanks. Just need the proper motivation/time/kick in the pants, as it were :-P --10:55, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Try looking at the shadowrun books, they have a similar feel. I think you should consider creating a Shattered Haven specific tiefling race, cause the SRD one just doesn't work, and if you want them as a core race then they need a LA 1 variant.--ThirdEmperor 11:25, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Mostly added them in case Shattered Haven is ever run in a 4e game, so that they'd have a ready role to fill. --Ghostwheel 20:07, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Hey, just a thought here, but I think some kind of cult devoted to destroying the world completely to purge it of it's corruption would fit in quite well.--ThirdEmperor 09:22, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
- Good idea, I'll add it in --Ghostwheel 09:25, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
- There's a faction like this in the planar handbook and also in the old planescape campaign setting if you have it.--ThirdEmperor 09:48, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
The Exalted Edit
whoru?--Tavis McCricket 14:15, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- lolwut? --Ghostwheel 18:18, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- I didn't scour this supplement, but I couldn't find any info on these guys when I read through ('whoru' was directed at the Exalted). Who are they?--Tavis McCricket 18:28, April 28, 2010 (UTC)
- They are the psionic overlords that officially rule Tilroth and send their cadres of psionic shock troops to quell any resistance to their rule. --Ghostwheel 18:41, April 28, 2010 (UTC)