While I don't see the new mechanics for heatforged yet, I will say that placing their origin actually from the far realm does (partly) explain the otherwise bad science involved the planet's physics. My only comment is that at some point you may want to clarify that indeed the Far Realm's bizaare physics is the reason for such a thing happening.
Just in case it's unclear what I mean, I mean the astroid sucked into a gas giant thing. While you're right on about the interior of a gas giant beng super hot, I presume you're also aware that with that heat is insanity pressure. Do explain why, upon leaving their world, they didn't all explode from lack of pressure, hee hee.
Incidentally, many gas giants probably have solid cores, including those which are capable of being successfully fusion'd. If you want more assistance on scienfying your fluff I'd more than happy to, I got a few ideas. -- Eiji Hyrule 06:16, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
- OH CRAP! I didn't think bout the pressure, as for the solid core I was kind of thinking that the asteroid/planet (think pluto) got fused into it. Heatforged on it's way.--ThirdEmperor 06:34, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Here, I'll give you my fluff now. "A small iron-rich planet was drawn into the mid-atmosphere of a gas giant where the giant's powerful magetic fields kept it in astable orbit, blanketed in a thick atmosphere of the giant's own making. Here the tempatures raged from the great bubbling soup below." Something getting magnetically stucvk like that being the fiction of the science fiction but it A) Puts you "in" a giant, though not dead center, B) Gives you a heat source, C) Removes the pressure problem. Mid-high level clouds in jovian planets need not be more pressurized than the bottom of the ocean. It also gives a strange cosmology of a planet whose "sun" is the infinite fires below their planet, with a very direct 'bottom' and 'top'. The magnetics dragging it along explains why drag in the jovian atmosphere does not make the planet lose speed and plunge into the depths... not right away anyway. -- Eiji Hyrule 07:01, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Okay when I explain the whole thing in greater detail I'll put that in, but for now..... It's FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!--ThirdEmperor 08:39, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Any other problems?--ThirdEmperor 06:58, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Okay, could someone delete the incomplete, see above for reason--ThirdEmperor 12:43, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Linked "Psychic Warrior", and added LA and ECL --Franken Kesey 16:24, February 14, 2010 (UTC)
- First off, you should learn to indent (put a stack of these : in front of your message) I don't see why it matters but everyone else thinks it does, second LA 1? I didn't put one on because I wasn't sure but I'm pretty sure it's ECL 3 at least.--ThirdEmperor 07:16, February 15, 2010 (UTC)