Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Wouldn't this be closer to Fighter-level? I mean, it's just skills after all *shrug* --Ghostwheel 20:50, February 25, 2010 (UTC)
- Even if you gave all skills +20 from a single feat, the only skill that I'd say might border on Rogue-level is UMD (though I'd still call it unbalanced, despite being mostly fighter-level). Skills just don't matter enough without Tome of Prowess for a skill that only adds to the check to get beyond monk/fighter level. --Ghostwheel 22:07, February 25, 2010 (UTC)
- You only need Hide and Move Silently checks 20 points higher than your opponent's Spot and Listen checks to remain completely hidden while attacking. It's better than permanent Greater Invisibility, at least. --Foxwarrior 00:13, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Unless someone has blindsight/tremorsense and then you need *another* feat (Darkstalker) to beat that. Though I don't know how many DMs would allow you to never be able to be targeted by anything because you constantly beat your opponents' check by 20. I think my point still stands though *shrug* --Ghostwheel 00:19, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
Am I reading this right?Edit
So, if I have skill focus (something), skill focus (something else), and skill focus (another thing), and then I take this feat, each of those skills gains +9? And they all gain an additional +3 each time I take another skill focus feat, which itself gets an additional +3 for every other skill feat I have as well as this one? - TarkisFlux 00:59, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Actually it would be +12, because Ridiculously Skilled Fellow gives +3 as well. --Foxwarrior 01:09, February 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I meant that they would gain +9 on top of the existing +3, so it would still total to +12. Which is a lot (not that I care for the most part), but it's also eating up all of your feats on skill boosts... I can't decide if it's worth it or not... - TarkisFlux 01:16, February 26, 2010 (UTC)