This is looking quite interesting to me but...really, just make it open to any race. It's a base class. Restrictions like that are for prestige classes. --Genowhirl 07:02, April 14, 2010 (UTC):
- After debating with myself a bit, I decide to open the class to every races. Also thanks for the grammar and linking. --Leziad 02:16, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
Okay, so at level 19 his psychic powers become Extraordinary abilities, what were they before that then? Supernatural, Spell-like, Psi-like, what?--Azerinth 13:41, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Spell-like abilities. Spheres are all Spell-like abilities and each Psychic Power ability is noted as a Sp. --TK-Squared 14:09, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Except the ones that are Su. --TK-Squared 14:09, April 21, 2010 (UTC)
I went through and edited most of the spelling and grammar, I hope you don't mind.
Also, I like the idea, but this class seems very overpowered to me. Some quick examples: they can cause d6 damage/level at will, and eventually save vs auto-death at will. So at 20th level, psychic apocalypse would allow them to cause 40d6 points of typless damage per round as often as they wanted. They also have good HP, saves, and skill points, and a sweeping array of immunities. Not sure what to do to balance it, but I'm just saying. --Lord Rumpus 04:51, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- That's a high wizard-level class for you. --Ghostwheel 04:53, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
- The edits are alright, thanks.
- Now, this class is supposed to compete with the big guys, you know the druids, the cleric and the wizard. Unlike the former, the psychic can't be incorporated in a fighter-level party (the wizard strength come from his spell, many can be banned from the game easily). As ghostwheel said, it is a wizard-level class (I wouldn't push it to high-wizard level, this territory belongs to the ultra-optimized spellcasters, but that just me). I will make a Rogue-level version soon (effectively meant to be balanced with Rogue, Warblades, Crusaders, Duskblade, etc.) --Leziad 05:01, April 25, 2010 (UTC)
"Actually Playable" Edit
Oh Genowhirl, I hope you realize that you're making a joke. There are no other sphere-based psionics classes. --Foxwarrior 05:23, October 4, 2010 (UTC)