Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So an Elan could take this to gain a cohort who could activate a wand every round with UMD? Unquantifiable fits this far more, since on one hand the cohort could be really badly built, or on the other incredibly good with UMD. --Ghostwheel 18:24, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Elans... Why must there be a human of every type??? I think I'll just get rid of the Expert and all feats, and you will be free from the deathly grasp of UMD. --Foxwarrior 18:33, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Couldn't they still spend skills cross-class to get it, eventually if you fix them with UMD-boosting items and they have a decent cha? --Ghostwheel 18:42, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, and you could pay a level 1 Expert 3 silver pieces a day for the same result. --Foxwarrior 19:02, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
- Not exactly, since even a level 5 expert with 12 cha and a +5 item (2.5k) is going to do a decent job of activating wands much of the time with no chance of mishap, while a level 1 expert probably would do far less well. --Ghostwheel 19:05, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
- It's comparable to cross-class spending, though, which was the point of contention. Surgo 20:52, April 13, 2010 (UTC)
I'm a bit confused by the wording. Is this meant to be taken by an animal/beast who has an NPC it protects? --Be well 19:43, April 17, 2010 (UTC)