i really wanna see an entry for Scyther. can't wait till more of these are posted.--NameViolation 01:24, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Done. :) --Quantumboost 02:40, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
- It would be advisable to organise the monsters by CR and put a blurb about each on the main page - tabling it would be nice. Making users go through every single page sounds unreasonable. (While I understand that those who know pokemon would not need a table or organisation; this page should be understandable to the ignorant - as well as those that skipped the 90's!) Thanks --Franken Kesey 00:32, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
- That's reasonable. I'd *like* there to be a "by Pokedex number" thing, but that's probably not actually useful to... anyone, really. --Quantumboost 01:11, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I'd personally love a "by pokedex number" because I'd be able to see all the evolution trees right next to each other.That would come in handy for me, as I don't know anything about anything but first gen pokemon. If nothing else, that's the order I'm used to seeing them in. I think "by order in the pokemon rap" would not likely be useful to... anyone, really. --The Badger 02:33, April 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey, Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey, Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree.... :P
- Yeah, problem is that National Pokedex order (the one that has the same order as Kanto) doesn't work for knowing the evolution trees since they introduce evolutions and pre-evolutions in later generations. The localized orders (Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh order) are better about that for the various evolutionary chains up to that generation, but they don't actually have all the Pokemon in their numbering schemes.
- Some mechanism for determining evolution chains might be useful, but aside from the entries referring to previous evolutions in their descriptions, I don't see any better way to do that at the moment than saying "go look it up on bulbapedia". --Quantumboost 04:28, April 6, 2010 (UTC)