Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
i really wanna see an entry for Scyther. can't wait till more of these are posted.--NameViolation 01:24, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Done. :) --Quantumboost 02:40, March 16, 2010 (UTC)
- It would be advisable to organise the monsters by CR and put a blurb about each on the main page - tabling it would be nice. Making users go through every single page sounds unreasonable. (While I understand that those who know pokemon would not need a table or organisation; this page should be understandable to the ignorant - as well as those that skipped the 90's!) Thanks --Franken Kesey 00:32, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
- That's reasonable. I'd *like* there to be a "by Pokedex number" thing, but that's probably not actually useful to... anyone, really. --Quantumboost 01:11, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I'd personally love a "by pokedex number" because I'd be able to see all the evolution trees right next to each other.That would come in handy for me, as I don't know anything about anything but first gen pokemon. If nothing else, that's the order I'm used to seeing them in. I think "by order in the pokemon rap" would not likely be useful to... anyone, really. --The Badger 02:33, April 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Electrode, Diglett, Nidoran, Mankey, Venusaur, Rattata, Fearow, Pidgey, Seaking, Jolteon, Dragonite, Gastly, Ponyta, Vaporeon, Poliwrath, Butterfree.... :P
- Yeah, problem is that National Pokedex order (the one that has the same order as Kanto) doesn't work for knowing the evolution trees since they introduce evolutions and pre-evolutions in later generations. The localized orders (Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh order) are better about that for the various evolutionary chains up to that generation, but they don't actually have all the Pokemon in their numbering schemes.
- Some mechanism for determining evolution chains might be useful, but aside from the entries referring to previous evolutions in their descriptions, I don't see any better way to do that at the moment than saying "go look it up on bulbapedia". --Quantumboost 04:28, April 6, 2010 (UTC)
Lists won't show up?! Edit
Hey, why can't I get the table/list to show up at all? I'm only seeing the header, and expanding the header still leaves me with no Pokémon!! ````Sawy586
- Sorry to get back to you late on this. Back when we forked (additional details available here, Wikia disabled some of the extensions we were using to autogenerate tables. This table is a casualty of that change, along with most of our navigation pages. You can find an up to date version of this table along with new pokemon at the forked wiki, the address of which is in the above link, or look for them manually here Category:Pokemon d20 (which you can use to try to rebuild the table if you're feeling up to it). - TarkisFlux (talk) 19:32, July 26, 2013 (UTC)