Name Mistake Edit
Ugh could someone edit the title or tell me how to edit the title? I kinda messed it up. Berserkfhurer 03:03, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- The Move link on the taskbar lets you move your pages wherever you want. Just change MyTemplate to whatever you want your template to be called and bam, it's done! --TK 03:34, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey, thanks Tk! I really appreciate the help!
- As a side note for the rest of you interested in this template. I created this template to serve as a base for Pokémon themed monsters, so that you wouldn't have to rely on pre-existing dnd monsters to base them on. I feel that this is a closer step to making genuine Pokémon, but by no means is this finished. I would also like to mention that none of the pre-existing Pokémon entries listed on the site follow this template, or have been adjusted to do so in any form.
- As I was posting the template, I began to contemplate Pokémon evolution. I feel that these may require more than one type of template. I've considered perhaps using the TCG idea of evolution stages. (Base, Stage 1, 2 etc), each stage being represented by a new template. After all, Pokémon can change in dramatic ways as they grow.
- I would love to hear any ideas from the community, and I would love to share more of my own, too. As soon as I figure out how to work the site a little better, I'll share with you my sample Pokémon. Berserkfhurer 05:10, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- This... isn't a template. It's a creature type. Is the actual template portion still in the works? --Quantumboost 06:17, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- It isn't? I get confused pretty easily when I delve into this stuff at times. I gotta admit I was in a bit of a hurry when I thought this up, I didn't want to forget any details of it. As for templates themselves, I haven't started working on those yet. I figure I'll try to make an evolved template and a legendary template, (assuming I can remember the difference x.x). Berserkfhurer 07:11, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- You shouldn't have left a redirect from the incorrect page. Redirect added to Deletion Candidates. Karuma 12:39, September 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry, Kurama. I'm still pretty new to the wiki. Berserkfhurer 17:40, September 15, 2010 (UTC)