Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
How Many Attacks? Edit
So how many attacks would a kobold get with this feat, dragon tail, two elbowblades, and a bab of 11? (Add on the two claws and bite...) --Ghostwheel 22:32, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- So if we're starting with two claws, a bite, two elbowblades, and a tail, this feat would make it add up to a total of 8. --Foxwarrior 22:38, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Is there a reason you made it effect every natural attack instead of just one primary attack per instance of feat selection? - TarkisFlux 22:46, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- Why not let you change your mind each round? --Foxwarrior 23:17, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- /shrug. I don't see any compelling reason not to, it just doesn't seem to fit for me. In any event the wording on this needs to be cleaned up. I originally read this as getting bonus iterative attacks with all of your natural weapons rather than just getting one set of bonus attacks to use with whichever natural weapon you choose, and only caught the issue after looking over your answer to Ghost. (Edit) And there we go. Hope that works for you and was what you had intended. - TarkisFlux 23:30, May 21, 2010 (UTC)
- And the rogue kobold suddenly got a lot better. Nice job btw.Idkwhatmynameis 03:56, May 22, 2010 (UTC)