Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Your wish has been granted. --Ghostwheel 23:18, May 1, 2010 (UTC)
Class Abilities Edit
I think that the final ability is broken, the point of the level adjustment is because turning into a lich makes you powerful
also i think you should add a class ability to convert a living being into an undead
- Actually, it does make me wonder. Since this provides spellcasting at every level, the class allows a full caster divine lich. I'm not 3.x savvy enough to know if that's a real problem. -- Techpriest88 22:07, July 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I don't really think it's that big of a deal. The lich gives a lot of things, but just about all of them can be overcome pretty easily. DR 15 is bypassed by bludgeoning or magic, and if you're fighting a creature in a wizard-level campaign that doesn't have a way to bypass DR then your DM is not putting you up against worthy opposition. The fear aura only works on creatures with five HD or less, which means at the level it's offered by this class it is absolutely useless. The touch attack is extremely minor except for the paralysis, but given the character's other options it's not a huge issue. Natural armor is nice, but is only really helpful if you don't have any previously existing natural armor. So in the end, all you get are smallish mental attribute boosts, some pretty good skill bonuses, and all the normal advantages/drawbacks of being undead. Worthy of a class level without granting LA (which is the single worst thing in D&D, IMO).
- Secondly, regarding the bit about converting living beings to undead, see spellcasting (you're a necromancer), Necromantic Creation feats, and Parade of Atrocities. It's definitely not lacking. - TG Cid 00:58, July 14, 2010 (UTC)
- To respond to the thing that started this, it's not broken at all. You're level 15 when you get it. Woohoo. Surgo 19:34, July 14, 2010 (UTC)