Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Bullshit. I ignored most of the preload when I made this back on the Old Wiki because the preload was not needed to demonstrate the concept. --Genowhirl 02:32, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I agree. So long as you set the correct properties to show up on the nav page, you are fine. Surgo 02:43, February 27, 2010 (UTC)
Some ideas to get even more bang out of the feat:
- Use a Kaorti Resin Kukri or Falchion for a 15-20/x7 weapon.
- The falchion can be used with power attack, allowing for some retarded damage multiplication.
- You could be human with 3 levels of human paragon and 10 levels of Chameleon instead of the Paladin/Celestial Beacon levels.
- You'd end up with 18 + 2 (human paragon) + 6 (chameleon) + 6 (item) + 5 (levels) + 5 (wishes) + 2 Aging = 44 (+17) Wisdom.
- An Annointed Knight level (BoED page 50) can give a permanent +1 bonus to Wisdom if your Charisma modifier is at least +6.
- With the human example above, you can age him once more (although -6 to physical stats hurts) and get the wisdom modifier up to +18.
- You also need to set a feat on fire.