Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
While the two other abilities seem balanced enough, Old Faithful is way, way unbalanced. Completely breaks the RNG right through the middle. --Ghostwheel 19:20, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
- True, I was thinking about making it 1/2 Modifier. Or maybe even cutting it out entirely and replacing it with another ability. STDoc 19:23, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
Much more balanced now for Fighter level.--Ghostwheel 20:23, October 13, 2009 (UTC)
- I don't think this is balanced to fighter-level anymore with the addition of "add and ability *on top* of the usual one to attack rolls"--just that ability might push it to wizard levels :-/ See RNG, breaking, etc. --Ghostwheel 17:45, January 25, 2010 (UTC)
- True. I might have to put a damper on it. 1/2 Ability Score, or something. That should knock it down to Rogue, which is where I like to keep things at. STDoc 21:13, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
Rogue Level? Edit
Given that the bonus feat is any feat (and the requirements for entry are hardly restrictive), might this be considered rogue level? Obviously the feat you select can be of any level itself, but the ability to choose any feat (for which you qualify) with a one level dip as well as full BAB and two good saves is pretty solid in my book. -- Jota 16:52, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- O.o For some reason I thought it was from the fighter bonus feat list... You might be on to something :-3 --Ghostwheel 17:40, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
I notice Old faithful is listed under both 2nd and 3rd levels as class abilities. Does he get half the ability at 2nd and the other half at 3rd, or is that a mistake? --The Badger 21:29, February 1, 2010 (UTC)
- It was a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. STDoc 13:25, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
It says indeterminable in the title, but interminable on the class table.18.104.22.168 19:12, April 2, 2010 (UTC)
Well "Indeterminable" makes no sense, since that would mean "not able to be defined or calculated." "Interminable" is a little better, since that means "unstoppable, or without end," and this guy is supposed to succeed where others fail, but it's still not great. There are other classes that fit that one better.
It seems like the creator may have meant "imperturbable," since it's his "ability to keep calm that lets him make checks others can't." Still a pretty bad name. 22.214.171.124 15:00, August 20, 2013 (UTC)