Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Author's Note Edit
This class started as very much an idea dump, just writing down everything I could think of that would be cool for the class. The immediate response was that it was massively overpowered - which was obvious, because I was including everything. I've scaled it back quite dramatically, but no one has reviewed it since. Any reviews would be very appreciated.
DragoonWraith † 14:39, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
- Ugh... I'd been planning on updating my version of the Holy Knight and now you've stolen the name! Curse you DragoonWraith, curse you! *shakes fist angrily* -- Jota 15:27, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
- Hard to do without the invocations list. Is that still a part of the class? How come they got pulled anyway? - TarkisFlux 18:33, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
- Perhaps a Silent Knight class is in order as a companion. --Ganteka Future 19:08, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
- Ganteka wins bad pun of the universe award. -- Jota 19:32, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
- One way to have more power than many classes without needing to change much at all is to raise the balance point to Wizard if you'd like. --Ghostwheel 20:20, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
- Seconding Jota, Ganteka; that's wonderfully bad.
- As for Wizard-level, not what I'm aiming for, really. So yes, I'd be interested in feedback for getting this closer to high-Roguish power levels, personally.
- Finally, the invocation list got pulled because it was put together hastily and some of it doesn't really make sense. If you're interested, you can look at the History to see it, though I plan on updating it. Currently stuck in LA though since my flight got cancelled, posting from a Starbucks on a friend's laptop.
- DragoonWraith † 03:35, December 21, 2009 (UTC)