I, Havvy, transcribed this feat from the ability of the same name from the original Heartless-Possessed template. Minor changes were made to make it less ambiguous and more useful as a feat. Other than that, the credit for the name, idea, and original implementation goes to SteveAce89. Havvy 04:30, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Did you have his permission to repost it? - TarkisFlux 16:45, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes. See the Heartless-Possessed template page for such info. Havvy 01:17, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Just making sure, since I hadn't seen that. Thanks Havvy, carry on :-) - TarkisFlux 01:49, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
Balance Point Edit
I think this might be Fighter-level, what with monk-level feats sucking a lot more than this does. --Ghostwheel 08:52, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Err, alright. Ghostwheel, if you think you know the balance point better than I do, feel free to change it. I put 5 seconds into thinking about it. Havvy 01:17, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
- If I'm so tired that I wrote Rogue instead of Fighter...I'm not going to write anything else tonight.