Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I, Havvy, transcribed this feat from the ability of the same name from the original Heartless-Possessed template. Minor changes were made to make it less ambiguous and more useful as a feat. Other than that, the credit for the name, idea, and original implementation goes to SteveAce89. Havvy 04:30, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Did you have his permission to repost it? - TarkisFlux 16:45, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes. See the Heartless-Possessed template page for such info. Havvy 01:17, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
- Just making sure, since I hadn't seen that. Thanks Havvy, carry on :-) - TarkisFlux 01:49, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
Balance Point Edit
I think this might be Fighter-level, what with monk-level feats sucking a lot more than this does. --Ghostwheel 08:52, June 3, 2010 (UTC)
- Err, alright. Ghostwheel, if you think you know the balance point better than I do, feel free to change it. I put 5 seconds into thinking about it. Havvy 01:17, June 4, 2010 (UTC)
- If I'm so tired that I wrote Rogue instead of Fighter...I'm not going to write anything else tonight.