Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I would be grateful if anyone could help me by making a sample NPC(s) (I hate doing it myself :P). Thank you in advance. --Leziad 20:01, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
- Well, I just made a big grammar edit, making it a bit of a smoother read (hopefully). Yeah, I hate making NPCs as well. It takes me forever. Also, hopefully, I'll have the next rough for the image done soon. The tribal clothing is really giving me a tough time for some reason. Fashion design for barbarians is difficult apparently. --Ganteka Future 00:51, September 4, 2009 (UTC)
- You already did a lot Gan, thank you. --Leziad 00:57, September 4, 2009 (UTC)
- Btw for anyone interested, a NPC with a ECL/Cr around 5-6 would be appreciated ;) I want mostly to cover that tier of the game.
- I did a little something, I love doing NPCs.
|Male Half-Lunar Jester 6|
|CE Medium Humanoid|
|Init/Senses||+8/Listen +10, Spot +10|
|AC|| +15, touch 11, flat-footed 14|
(+4 armor, +1 Dex)
|hp||35 hp (5 HD)|
|Speed||30 ft. (6 squares)|
|Melee||+1 Large Spiked Chain +5 (2d6 x2)|
|Special Actions||Spell-like abilities,|
|Abilities||Str 10, Dex 13, Con 12, Int 11, Wis 8, Cha 20|
|SQ||Darkvision (60 ft.)|
|Feats||Weapon Finesse, Con Artist, Crossdresser, Many-Faced|
|Skills||Bluff +14, Concentration +7, Diplomacy +11, Disguise +14, Gather Information +11, Intimidate|
|Possessions||+1 Studded Leather Armor, +1 Large Spiked Chain, Hat of Disguise, Drow Knockout Poison x3.|
- He may be a little weird, but he make a good secondary villain or minor annoyance to the party. I would see him as a good minion for a bigger villain, anyway I leave this in your hand. If anyone want a NPC done I can do it, just post on my talk please. --The Zanni 23:07, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
|This article has been favored and rated Excellent by Rithaniel, for the following reasons: I've always been kind of awe struck by the ammount of effort that has gone into this race, and all the multitude of options that are available to a player. It includes the standard race, a high power variant, a low power variant, a nuts an bolts 'Half-Half-Lunar' varaint, and even a psionic variant. This race is applicable to all levels of the game in many different ways. Bravo dude|
|This article has been favored and rated Good by DanielDraco, for the following reasons: The race is described as well or better than anything made by WotC, so kudos there. The ability adjustments balance out, and no one on it is too strong. However, darkvision + a feat + the other minor powers works out to being a little stronger than a human... too much for my liking, even on the low-powered version. The grammar mistakes put the last nail in the Half-Lunars' "Excellent" coffin. However, it is still a very good article, and well-balanced overall|