Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
All right, what the #@*!^*&, is going on, I didn't even put this page here! I just ran into it and discovered that somebody had moved it here, and I only started working on it again because I didn't want people to see what a shitty job I did on it in the first place! And now I'm getting notices that I have to fix it in seven days or it will be deleted, because who ever moved it here didn't put it in the right place. What the Baator is wrong with it anyway? If this is aboutt the lack of epic progression then you can forget about it I don't believe in epic level, it fails at it's own existence.--ThirdEmperor 06:24, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
- # (cur) (prev) 05:12, 12 August 2009 Surgo (Talk | contribs | block) m (19,393 bytes) (1 revision: Steve's stuff) (undo)
- I believe it was carried because of a category error, also the template is used for uncompleted articles, by example, I do not see alway ready class feature described. And there is a dead link on the table too... basically 5 minutes of work will allow you to remove the template. --Leziad 07:26, November 9, 2009 (UTC)
- Sorry to ask this but I need the delete template removed. I fixed the problem but the thing deleted all my work even though it said it saved,
worse yet this is the second time this has happened, I would move it to a sandbox until I could de-glitch the #@%!# pile of $^%&#$^# but I don't want to glitch-kill my userpage, so I'd appreciate if the delete template was removed long enough for me to de-glitch it (I'd also like some help with the actual de-glitching, I think the problem started because I straight cut n' pasted the What's Bugging You quest from the other wiki.)--ThirdEmperor 06:57, November 10, 2009 (UTC)
- See what LD said. I'll do the work necessary to remove the template (except add the missing abilities as you need to do that) -- if you're confused as to whether something is bugged or not, just put a message on my talk page and I'll try to fix the issues. Surgo 18:19, November 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Uhh, that's the exact problem I've fixed it twice now and it just undid itself I'm giving it one last try but if it isn't fixed then
I'm not going to be able to fix it until I've debugged it and that will take a loooooong time.--ThirdEmperor 05:01, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
- Okay it's fixed now please remove the delete.--ThirdEmperor 07:12, November 12, 2009 (UTC)