Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
For Stability Edit
A few changes that should be made for the sake of stability if anyone actually uses it:
- Change damage dice to straight damage, as per this rule. Rogues and other sneak-attackers get +2 to hit for every SA dice they do, while other characters who deal extra dice (such as the strikes of martial adepts) gain extra damage. d6 becomes +2, d8 becomes +3, d10 becomes +4, and so on. Also, remove the reduction after the first die, so a rogue with +3d6 SA gets +6 to attack rather than +4.
- Remove rolling for defense. AC equals 10+Defense, since rolling defense slows the game down incredibly and adds too much randomness into the system.
- Remove the penalty to AC from the ACP of armor, reinstate max dex to AC from armor.
- Use the variant rule here.
- Use the variant to critical hits for weapons here. Not necessarily for stability, but allows for a greater variation amongst weapons.
That should be about it, unless anyone has more suggestions. --Ghostwheel 10:11, August 13, 2010 (UTC)