For Stability Edit
A few changes that should be made for the sake of stability if anyone actually uses it:
- Change damage dice to straight damage, as per this rule. Rogues and other sneak-attackers get +2 to hit for every SA dice they do, while other characters who deal extra dice (such as the strikes of martial adepts) gain extra damage. d6 becomes +2, d8 becomes +3, d10 becomes +4, and so on. Also, remove the reduction after the first die, so a rogue with +3d6 SA gets +6 to attack rather than +4.
- Remove rolling for defense. AC equals 10+Defense, since rolling defense slows the game down incredibly and adds too much randomness into the system.
- Remove the penalty to AC from the ACP of armor, reinstate max dex to AC from armor.
- Use the variant rule here.
- Use the variant to critical hits for weapons here. Not necessarily for stability, but allows for a greater variation amongst weapons.
That should be about it, unless anyone has more suggestions. --Ghostwheel 10:11, August 13, 2010 (UTC)