Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I don't quite understand Mind Fang and Conduit of the Mind. Can these be rewritten a bit more cleanly? Surgo 15:43, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I think Conduit of the Mind is a conditional upgrade of your access to the Psionics sphere, while Mind Fang is just offering the ability to make melee attacks at range. Could be wrong though, so I'll wait for Geno. -- Jota 16:07, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Jota has it right. So, how should I change the --Genowhirl 18:51, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
I could potentially understand this class advancing spellcasting (unless I'm confusing my yanki and zerai again), but given the fluff text and whatnot it seems inappropriate. Could whether it does or does not be clarified rather than having them sitting there blankly? -- Jota 16:28, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, I was waiting on a verdict for that. The fluff fext could be changed to the Githyanki also respecting casters, especially orderly ones. --Genowhirl 18:51, January 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Decided on it advancing Int-based casting or manifesting at levels 1 and 3. Did have an idea for the non-casters at those levels--picking a class feature from its character level or lower from its favorite classes (NOT the Samurai's Kiai, though). I'm going to go work on the Githzerai Paragon...I think I have some workable ideas now. --Genowhirl 13:09, January 23, 2010 (UTC)
- Could you bump the first level of spellcasting/manifesting to the second level of the class? I think there's a balance reason that no other paragon class grants those at first level. --Ghostwheel 22:35, January 24, 2010 (UTC)
Psychic Feedback Edit
Any? No level check or anything? Basically Mind Blank and Spell Turning in one ability? Seems a bit... powerful, even for wizard-level games :-/ --Ghostwheel 22:43, January 24, 2010 (UTC)
- Hey, you've got to pass your save, and they've got to lose theirs for it to do anything. --Genowhirl 22:46, January 24, 2010 (UTC)