Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
weapon bastard sword, that can't be disarmed, and is still a martial weapon? broker than al bundy. ok not really, but still op. make it a d6 light weapon, or a one handed d8 and give it a single crit range, no 19-20 and 20x3. pick one or the other- Name Violation
- Bastard sword is the weakest of all exotics IMO, but note taken. I will consider your d8, but the variable crit was entirely purposeful. Can we get additional eyes on the matter? ATM my rating sensors are off, tis late. -- Eiji Hyrule 03:45, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- Not too far off, though if you want to keep with the "usual" weapon rules-ishness/tradition, I'd lower it by a single size for a one-handed weapon (d8 medium, d6 small). The ability to switch between damage types and the un-disarmability are balanced by the inability to wield it two-handed. So yeah, IMO lower it to d8 for medium creatures, and you're just about golden. --Ghostwheel 04:16, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- make it an exotic light weapon--NameViolation 06:53, February 18, 2010 (UTC)
- I am not trying to be a huge jerk, but wouldn't the damage type be "Piercing,Slashing or Bludgeoning," because "Piercing/Slashing or Bludgeoning" looks like a double weapon with one side being piercing, and the other being slashing or Bludgeoning. Also, do you mind if I edit your articles, only fixing gramatical errors?The Dire Reverend 08:00, July 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Huge sized jerks take a -2 penalty to attack and AC, so I think I can hit you.... naw just kidding, of course you can. -- Eiji Hyrule 16:31, July 11, 2010 (UTC)