Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
So at 11th level an unarmored character gets no benefit?--NameViolation 21:46, June 21, 2010 (UTC)
- i took out the line about you must be wearing armor. It wasn't needed, and implied unarmored characters got no benefit. If i was wrong revert it--NameViolation 00:15, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Nope, I actually wanted the second bonus to be for armored characters only. Basically, it either allows an armored character to fill their max dex bonus or it gives an unarmored character +1 AC. I didn't want it to mess with the RNG too much (+2 AC limited by max dex already fits in the expected RNG).
- the RoS armor has a max dex bonus. its max dex +0, but it exists. alll it means is there is no point for a monk and a few others to take this, which is "poopy" in my opinion. monks get nothing, but a rogue in any armor (except leather) get an extra +1. i say its everyone or no one, but i think monks need some more love--NameViolation 01:37, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- Can't argue with the sentiment, but +1 AC from a feat won't fix monks by itself.--Tavis McCricket 02:08, June 22, 2010 (UTC)
- For that, ACFs and ACFs-hidden-as-feats can sometimes work. That said, it's best for a feat to work and be balanced for most people and not-useful for a small part of the population of classes out there, rather than work for everyone and be potentially unbalanced. --Ghostwheel 02:59, June 22, 2010 (UTC)