Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
its starting age is simple, yet it says you need to have 5 levels in another class?!?!?! so that makes starting age irrelevant, since you can't actually use it if you already started as a class and already have an age. --NameViolation 20:49, March 19, 2010 (UTC)
- You only need 5 levels in another class if you don't have any god genes, so the starting age can sometimes matter. --Foxwarrior 22:41, March 19, 2010 (UTC)
- Regardless of whether or not Simple age matters (since godspawn should by all rights be immortal, I would think that their age would basically be irrelevant beyond a certain point), you can't have a base class that requires 5 levels in order to progress. That makes it, almost by definition, a prestige class. - TG Cid 02:11, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah TG Cid is right, dude just make it a PrC or even a Racial Paragon for godspawn. --Stryker-Fyre 02:29, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
- How exactly is someone descended from a god or are you gonna make a Template for it. --Stryker-Fyre 03:20, March 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Being descended from a god is basically the same as being descended from anyone else. No template is necessary or appropriate, because the attributes of gods are generally highly setting-specific. --Foxwarrior 21:43, March 20, 2010 (UTC)