Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Not that you can avoid it, it happens, but I think "make your own luck" is like the most commonly used name for a feat ever. I think there's at least two WotC feats named this, and two homebrew ones (including this). -- Eiji Hyrule 02:33, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Seriously? I honestly had no idea. I'll work on something cooler then. - Viatos 02:54, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Given the fluff, and how it might be suggested your rerolls may be related with your bad luck aura.... "Take your own luck", you steal the luck of others and use it to power your own. Which is why you can't have luck feats, it's antithetical to being a forture black hole. -- Eiji Hyrule 03:12, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
- I definitely would have gone with that if you'd said it 5 minutes sooner, but I like this one now. - Viatos 03:15, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
- Its all good bro, I like this name. -- Eiji Hyrule 04:05, March 26, 2010 (UTC)
Four -> Three Edit
Oh mister 220.127.116.11, I really don't understand why you think it would be too powerful to make four skills into Charisma-based skills at Rogue-level. It's not going to be a bonus better than +8 or so. --Foxwarrior 19:31, September 20, 2010 (UTC)
- Sometimes, the login button is just too high up there. I've reconsidered this in light of the Hexblade variant on this site being martial, and this having an effect on skill checks used as part of maneuvers. Of course it's a kick in the teeth for regular Hexblades, but so is being a regular hexblade. Viatos 21:28, September 21, 2010 (UTC)