Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Abilities and Questions Edit
set on fire -- this is brought up a lot, but the class never defines what it means to be set on fire until it becomes improved.
Beyond that, I think that this class has just too many abilities. They seriously need to be pruned down to one or two per level that fit well, instead of being such a Christmas tree of them. Fiery Skin, Storm of Elemental Fury, these can probably be cut away. Also, grammar. Start sentences with a capital letter! Surgo 20:26, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Or keep them but stretch the class out for 5 more levels. It's a tome knight prestige class after all, and if this doesn't carry them off to the end of the game they'll need to find a different prestige class that offers level appropriate abilities from 16 on (the prospects are not great up there). - TarkisFlux 22:31, January 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Yeah, adding levels did occur to me. It'd be easy enough... --Genowhirl 02:33, January 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Any plans on adding levels? Just pinging it as I go through your list of pages. Surgo 05:26, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
- It does look like just giving the 'Elemental X" abilities past level 1 their own levels would bring it up to 9 levels.--Genowhirl 05:31, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
- And then you could add an amusingly named non-ability for a capstone (it's what Koumei would want) to bring it up to 10. Sounds plan like. - TarkisFlux 06:09, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
- I have just the thing in mind, if no one minds Captain Planet reference. --Genowhirl
God DAMMIT, Koumei!Edit
It wasn't until I added the Captain Planet capstone that I consciously realized that this class does the shit Captain Planet did! --Genowhirl 06:33, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Well... at least she didn't have to explain the joke to you... better to get it late and on your own. Also: Ha Ha! ;-) - TarkisFlux 06:37, January 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Fu fu fu :3c - Koumei (Also, I approve of stretching it to level 10. I really should have in the first place.)