Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The template makes a character or NPC weaker. That, and it discourages people from killing kids for XP.--Tavis McCricket 19:09, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
- If you do that, why bother applying the template to begin with?--Tavis McCricket 19:50, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Franken, sign your posts. Also, as written if you advance beyond your baseline (the one character level a humanoid gets, or however many racial hit dice) you instead lose the template and become an adult, so you can never get an additional level from this template. --Quantumboost 20:01, May 11, 2010 (UTC)
Totally Awesome!!! Edit
Silly title that feels like it's stuck in an 80's time-warp? Sure, but I like to think that it highlights the awesomeness of this variant. At last, there's a method for placing a child into the game mechanics of the game. Sure, you could say "Well, that character's only 12, so he's a child," but that "child" would still be a lvl 1 character in regards to play mechanics... that was just SO wrong, on so VERY MANY levels... but this is a well thought-out alternative to the "How do we improv. a child into the game plot without making it ridiculously unbalanced?" question. The best answer the two groups I've been with and the group my cousins are with would just have child characters stay out of combat altogether. Do you mind if me and my cousins adapt this for our groups' 4e games? It probably wouldn't take much tweaking...--Only one truth will prevail! -Conan Edogawa (Detective Conan) 01:32, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
- You can adapt anything on this wiki you so desire. That's why it's here! Surgo 16:41, May 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I think it's still polite to ask, though... especially since the person might sometimes already have a modified version that you wouldn't have to work on! :) :) :) --Only one truth will prevail! -Conan Edogawa (Detective Conan) 16:31, May 16, 2010 (UTC)