Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- But under what category. Weapon? --Stryker-Fyre 12:36, February 2, 2010 (UTC)
- Sigh, yet another unquantifiable.--ThirdEmperor 10:31, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- How exactly is it unquantifiable? --Stryker-Fyre 11:22, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I thought about for roughly 30 minutes and your right this is unquantifiable but it is not exactly a bad article, just unquantifiable --Stryker-Fyre 11:50, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
Realistically (obviously D&D is not necessarily bound by realism, but I'm just saying), wouldn't it make more sense for this to decrease the range of the weapon? It seems to me that enough chain to even keep the normal range would be impractical and unrealistic, since most such chains probably wouldn't be more than 15 feet long for a Medium-size character and that's probably stretching it. - TG Cid 19:16, February 3, 2010 (UTC)
- I had the same thoughts, also I'd like to see there be a weight value for this. 25 feet of chain is going to have a lot of bulk to it. Now if it were a thin silk-like ribbon or something, I think it could arguably have the same effect with a fraction of the weight. The additional range has to go IMO, but with silk I think you could avoid a decrease to range. Just one more thought, which you can feel free to ignore: Once attached, is the weapon permanently attached to the chain, or can I pop it off and on as a standard action? Again, those are just a few of my thoughts based on the mostly-real approach my game takes to physics. --The Badger 02:35, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- or mithral chain. but honestly, i'd say make it a move or attack action to retrieve the weapon (i.e a fighter with 4 attacks can throw, pull back, throw, pull back)--NameViolation 03:19, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
- edit it if you want you would do a better job than me probably. About the extra range thing i was thinkng about that while i was sleeping , but i had to go to school and didn't have time to edit it. --Stryker-Fyre 07:47, February 4, 2010 (UTC)
I didn't understand this part. Edit
Throwing the weapon is no longer allowed as the chain restricts your movement to much.
So is it like you can't throw it more then once or not until you pull it back? and if the chain is so restricting how can you throw it too begin with? Otherwise I like. --Louis Clark 08:11, October 7, 2010 (UTC)
- You can't throw it at all I forgot to change the start of this.--Stryker-Fyre 08:48, October 7, 2010 (UTC)