Balance Point and Skill Points Edit
First of all -- Rogue, really? This doesn't advance Bardic spellcasting at all, just gives you a few tricks that are in no way comparable. I would call that Fighter.
Second, the class is missing skill points per level. Surgo 01:32, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I dunno, Frightening enemies almost at will (with the number of times you can get Bardic Song) doesn't seem fighter-level to me at all--and they get that at level 3. Same with blinding all enemies in a 60' radius. --Ghostwheel 01:50, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- First of all... Really sorry about the skill points, I thought I had put them there...
- About the balance point: IDK, when I first created this PrC, it was pretty much Monk level, but I reworked all of it's abilities and made this guy much stronger... I might be wrong, but I don't see it as fighter level, since it gets the full BAB, two flurries, Cha damage on top of Str, and the 60ft area blinding at level 15 (when he maxes the PrC levels), with a DC of 20+Cha, plus the epic levels.--ElfsMaster 02:00, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- It might be Rogue level. I just see it as a step down from pure Bard if you take it. Of course, I didn't realize you could take it as a Crusader too. Surgo 02:11, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Or Warblade--Song of the White Raven is such an awesome feat. I'd see a very viable build including this taken to all 10 levels with a setup of Warblade or Crusader 2 / Bard 3, along with Words of Creation, Song of the Heart, and Inspirational Boost--maybe Dragonfire Inspiration for more damage, which would work really well with all the extra attacks this class adds on. --Ghostwheel 02:21, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
I think stacking for improvements to bardic songs that one already has (Inspire Courage gaining more bonuses, for example, but not getting access to new bardic songs) would be very thematic and fit this class well. --Ghostwheel 04:44, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- OK, done. Thanks for the suggestion. --ElfsMaster 05:49, February 12, 2010 (UTC)