Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Balance Point Edit
I'd say this would probably be wizard-level, since just Overwhelming Blow (which even has a higher effective prerequisite) is rogue-level, and this gets a bunch of other stuff on top of that. --Ghostwheel 19:48, May 29, 2010 (UTC)
- I may have gone a bit owerboard on the goodies. I wanted to flavor the origian Big Guy feat a bit and get it to RoW land. Tried to get Leizards stuff a bit diferently into it. Should i leave it at wizard, or tone some things down to rogue level (help me how to nerf it a bit to rogue please, i aint too good at balancing stuff). Should i maybe put a required feat (lets say Juggernaut), that would make it harder to get at first level, either human or other race with a flaw that would be used on this. Or delete the +2 size mod check bonus at 3 hd (maybe ill do that, powerful build already gives bonuses to oposed chacks) and use something difrerent at 15 hd <-- i dunno what tho. I dont want to make it too powerfull, just aparent that he is a big one :), not atleticaly strong, simply big strong --Sergejsvk 09:09, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I'd say that Overwhelming Blow on its own along with everything else pushes it into wizard-level, since the feat on its own is high-rogue level, and is a good feat in its own right. Powerful Build might also be rogue-ish, but shouldn't be a problem if you're not adding tons of awesome stuff on top while still keeping if you want to keep it rogue-level. Or you could just keep it wizard-level and forget about it. --Ghostwheel 09:31, May 30, 2010 (UTC)
- I think i got the answer, ill leave out Overwhelming blow and simply go with the "size" increase. I'll do the edit, 15hd will be the bonus to size checks, maybe beef it to +4 or so, or leave it at +2 and add a bonus strenght checks too --Sergejsvk 12:32, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
- *nod* That works --Ghostwheel 12:54, May 31, 2010 (UTC)
- Aded PB to 1 HD for the feel of beig big since birth, gains the damage from str later tho. --Sergejsvk 16:59, June 1, 2010 (UTC)
- I have changed the 8 HD to something more utility oriented and less damagey. --Sergejsvk 18:34, September 23, 2010 (UTC)