Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- I had some neat ideas about crafting recently. The thought of using Craft to construct or summon buildings was one of them. This sort of evolved into a racial bonus for a unique group of people who do this. That is why they live in a Continent all to their self, cause they can just summon and construct one.
- The idea of using gold as the catalyst for all their construction needs came from Alchemy. Being as gold is the highest form of evolution among metals currently found on earth, It seemed only fair that it could de-evolve into lesser forms and substances. Reverse psychology, i guess. --Jay Freedman 23:16, March 27, 2010 (UTC)
- I added some pictures to make it look pretty. Also added the Adaptive Learner ability so that no matter what class you take, you can still gain your racial benefits at first level. This also helps two very different Ar' Eisyyans to progress in their Crafting abilities while maintaining the benefits at the same levels.
- Yeah, I added wings. Ya knew it would happen too. I mean, they live in the sky right? Call me lame. Whatever. Haha. --Jay Freedman 04:53, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
- Not that it really matters, since 99.99% of NPCs in the world don't make it past level 3, which means incredibly few would ever be able to actually fly in most worlds... --Ghostwheel 05:28, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I see what your saying. Thanks Ghost. --Jay Freedman 06:15, April 11, 2010 (UTC)
Done for tonight. It is about were I want it. Thanks guys. --Jay Freedman 06:08, April 11, 2010 (UTC)