Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Is there maybe someway this page can be a little bit more organized? Maybe listing the NPC's by CR or class would be useful. Just a thought.
--TheGrizz 18:55, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Class is pretty much impossible, since there are something like 6.3 bajillion classes and they get put up in different orders. They can be made searchable though, and that's something I'll get around to eventually. CR in this list is sortable, so if you clicked the arrows by it you'd arrange by CR (ascending or descending with another click). I think that should cover your second request ;-) - TarkisFlux 19:12, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Okay call that another "doh!" moment for me. Thanks for pointing out the obvious once again TarkisFlux --TheGrizz 21:23, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
Holy crap, a page I missed in my property crusade! NPC properties I think we need: alignment, classes (without levels), CR, type, subtypes, class abilities maybe, race, size, name... am I missing anything? Which of those do we want on the table besides name, description, and CR? - TarkisFlux 19:16, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I think putting in class and alignment would be useful. That way If I am looking for a neutral evil rouge of CR 5 I don't have to go through every NPC on the list to find them.--TheGrizz 21:27, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Agreed... but I rather like the spin off plan so I don't think I'll be putting the work in after all. I might do it over there depending on how they want things setup, but I probably won't change anything on this end. - TarkisFlux 22:43, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
I'd like to spin off this section to d20npcs eventually. Surgo 20:11, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Do they have compatible templating over there? I know a number of these are transcluded into other pages and I'd like to not break that. - TarkisFlux 20:39, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- Yes, if compatible means "looks the same". Surgo 21:16, January 6, 2010 (UTC)