Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Sam Kay (talk)|
|Date Created:||12th May 2010|
|Editing:||Please feel free to edit constructively!|
Singer of the Eternal SongEdit
You hear the Song of Creation resonating in your soul, and you know that one day you will join the choir of gods and spirits that sings it.
Prerequisite: 21st level, Songweaver
At the end of the divine war against the primordials, the gods reforged the world as they wished it to be. All of the gods and their greatest servants gathered together and sung what is now called the Song of Creation, shaping the land with the powers of their voices. This song lives on in the music of the water and in the spirits of some of the god's mortal children.
The Song of Creation resonates within your soul, and once led you down the path of songweaver. Now you feel the song's call in the waters, drawing you to go beyond the material plane and to join the choir that sings the Song of Creation.
The Eternal Music: When you complete your final quest, your spirit passes on to the astral sea, where you unlock the secret of the Song of Creation and join the eternal singers of the Song. For the rest of time, your voice helps to shape the world from the Astral sea with the power of your voice. One day, you may enter the world again to directly shape its future with your voice.
Singer of the Eternal Song FeaturesEdit
All singers of the eternal song have the following features.
- Master Singer (21st Level): Your Charisma and Wisdom scores both increases by 2.
- Inspiring Song: Allies that start their turn within 3 squares of you regain 5 hit points at the start of their turn.
- Master of Song: At 26th level, you gain one songweaver 22nd level utility power.
- Eternal Singer (24th Level): Once per day, when you die, you can detach your spirit from your body. In eternal singer form, you heal to maximum hit points and gain the insubstantial and phasing qualities. You can cast encounter spells and at-will spells while in eternal singer form, but you can’t cast daily spells, activate magic items, or perform rituals. If you die in arcane spirit form, you’re dead.
- At the end of the encounter, after a short rest, your spirit rejoins your body, if your body is still present. Your current hit point total is unchanged, but you no longer experience the other benefits and drawbacks of being in eternal singer form.
- If your body is missing, you will need other magic to return to life, but can continue adventuring in arcane spirit form if you like.
- Eternal Song (30th Level): When you have expended your last remaining encounter power, you regain the use of one encounter power of your choice. In this way, you never run out of encounter powers.