Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
whats with the armors being broke. all the links to individual armors has a bunch orf ERROR messages--NameViolation 20:37, February 11, 2010 (UTC)
- I guess it's because the wikia system doesn't handle variables the same way the paleowiki does. That means that the code used there won't work here and all those templates would have to be rewritten (specially Weapon stats/hp and Weapon stats/hp-nil) using purely Parser functions and Template parameters... --ElfsMaster 01:39, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I hadn't even noticed that was broken. Thanks. Ugh, adding it to the TODO list. Surgo 01:45, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Isn't there some way to use the Variables extension in Wikia? You guys should contact the wikia staff and ask... it would save a lot of time with coding and maybe redefining every single armor if the new code isn't compatible with the template we already have...--ElfsMaster 13:37, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- No. That extension is a big no-no because it's very, very slow. Surgo 19:19, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- Do we even want the sub-pages formatted in the same way? The size table at the top doesn't seem to offer much, and the lower tables are useful but basically repeating the same thing over and over again. Why not just consolidate it all here and drop the broken templates entirely? - TarkisFlux 19:30, February 12, 2010 (UTC)
- That sounds good to me. I had no idea wtf was going on with the subpages anyway. Surgo 19:39, February 12, 2010 (UTC)