|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the pixie creature listing.
Pixies wear bright clothing, often including a cap and shoes with curled and pointed toes.
A pixie stands about 2-1/2 feet tall and weighs about 30 pounds.
- –4 Strength, +8 Dexterity, +6 Intelligence, +4 Wisdom, +6 Charisma.
- Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 those of Medium characters.
- A pixie’s base land speed is 20 feet. It also has a fly speed of 60 feet (good).
- Low-Light Vision
- A pixie receives Dodge and Weapon Finesse as bonus feats.
- +1 natural armor bonus.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A pixie is automatically proficient with the longbow, the short sword, and all simple weapons.
- Damage reduction (Su): 10/cold iron.
- Greater Invisibility (Su): A pixie remains invisible even when it attacks. This ability is constant, but the pixie can suppress or resume it as a free action.
- Spell resistance equal to 15 + class levels.
- Spell-Like Ability: 1/day—lesser confusion, dancing lights, detect chaos, detect good, detect evil, detect law, detect thoughts, dispel magic, entangle, permanent image (visual and auditory elements only). One pixie in ten can use irresistible dance once per day. Caster level 8th. The save DCs are Charisma-based.
- +2 racial bonus on Listen, Search, and Spot checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Elven, Gnome, Halfling.
- Favored Class: Sorcerer.
- Level Adjustment: +4 (+6 if the pixie can use irresistible dance).