|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the satyr creature listing.
A satyr’s hair is red or chestnut brown, while its hooves and horns are jet black. A satyr is about as tall and heavy as a half-elf.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Constitution, +2 Intelligence, +2 Wisdom, +2 Charisma.
- Medium size.
- A satyr’s base land speed is 40 feet.
- Low-Light Vision
- Racial Hit Dice: A satyr begins with five levels of fey, which provide 5d6 Hit Dice, a base attack bonus of +2, and base saving throw bonuses of Fort +1, Ref +4, and Will +4.
- Racial Skills: A satyr’s fey levels give it skill points equal to 8 × (6 + Int modifier). Its class skills are Bluff, Hide, Knowledge (nature), Listen, Move Silently, Perform, and Spot. Satyrs have a +4 racial bonus on Hide, Listen, Move Silently, Perform, and Spot checks.
- Racial Feats: A satyr’s fey levels give it two feats. A satyr receives Alertness as a bonus feat.
- +4 natural armor bonus.
- Natural Weapon: Head butt (1d6). A satyr’s head butt is its primary weapon even when employing manufactured and natural weapon fighting. Any manufactured weapons are considered secondary weapons.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A satyr is automatically proficient with the shortbow and all simple weapons.
- Damage reduction (Su): 5/cold iron.
- Pipes (Su): Satyrs can play a variety of magical tunes on their pan pipes. Usually, only one satyr in a group carries pipes. When it plays, all creatures within a 60-foot spread (except satyrs) must succeed on a Will save or be affected by charm person, sleep, or fear (caster level 10th; the satyr chooses the tune and its effect).
In the hands of other beings, these pipes have no special powers. A creature that successfully saves against any of the pipe’s effects cannot be affected by the same set of pipes for 24 hours. The save DC is Charisma-based.
- Automatic Language: Sylvan. Bonus Languages: Common, Elven, Gnome.
- Favored Class: Bard.
- Level Adjustment: +2.
|Gender||Base Height||Height Modifier||Base Weight||Weight Modifier|
|Male||4’ 7”||+2d8||100 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|
|Female||4’ 5”||+2d8||80 lb.||× (2d4) lb.|