Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the tiefling creature listing.
Many tieflings are indistinguishable from humans. Others have small horns, pointed teeth, red eyes, a whiff of brimstone about them, or even cloven feet. No two tieflings are the same.
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, –2 Charisma.
- Outsider (Native)
- Medium size.
- A tiefling’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision: Tieflings can see in the dark up to 60 feet.
- Weapon and Armor Proficiency: A tiefling is automatically proficient with all simple and martial weapons, light armor, and shields.
- Resistance to cold 5, electricity 5, and fire 5.
- Spell-Like Ability: 1/day—darkness. Caster level equals the tiefling’s class levels.
- +2 racial bonus on Bluff and Hide checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Infernal. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Halfling, Orc.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +1.