|This material is published under the OGL|
Also see the goblin creature listing.
A goblin stands 3 to 3-1/2 feet tall and weigh 40 to 45 pounds. Its eyes are usually dull and glazed, varying in color from red to yellow. A goblin’s skin color ranges from yellow through any shade of orange to a deep red; usually all members of a single tribe are about the same color. Goblins wear clothing of dark leather, tending toward drab, soiled-looking colors.
- +2 Dexterity, –2 Strength, –2 Charisma.
- Humanoid (Goblinoid).
- Small size: +1 bonus to Armor Class, +1 bonus on attack rolls, +4 bonus on Hide checks, –4 penalty on grapple checks, lifting and carrying limits 3/4 of those of Medium characters.
- A goblin’s base land speed is 30 feet.
- Darkvision out to 60 feet.
- +4 racial bonus on Move Silently checks and Ride checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Goblin. Bonus Languages: Draconic, Elven, Giant, Gnoll, Orc.
- Favored Class: Rogue.
- Level Adjustment: +0.